πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

πŸ’₯πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

God is Great. i dont say this to sound deterministic, but God is the greatest fiction novel writer there is!

the complexity of relationships that are happening all at once is astounding. all is working for good. every encounter with another human is a holy oppertunity. though i get tired and impatient, this story is a great one. however we are all ready for thr next big leap here. thank you in advance my father

Just want the American Dream for my family.

can you explain what traded 3rd eye 4 net. means .πŸ€”πŸ€”Thank u

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

so, our third eye is our intuition, our ability to connect with people I think it’s a chakra. So I guess people are using the net and not their third eye, but we are still able to connect and work to keep our vibrational frequencies high. stay positive!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Member of European Parliament, Rob Roos, asks Elon Musk to look into censorship and disinformation by governments about the danger of the Covid-19 virus, benefits of lockdowns, restrictions, and functioning of the vaccine. He is inviting him and to share his analysis of his findings in a European Parliament hearing.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

β€œThe creation of the internet and β€˜connecting’ platforms is bringing about their DOWNFALL.”

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Buh bye Baba Wawa!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

This crumb is interesting. They wanted Internet of Things and pushed it down to everyone. Mobiles, freezers, thermostats, traffic lights, street lights, all connected. Maybe even the vaccinated as they do seem to have a MAC address. They wanted to become gods and control everything on this Earth.

God, our creator seems to be reversing it all on themπŸ˜‚πŸ™

(9) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Having our third eye, our pineal gland decalcified and working is the dark forces worst nightmare. Awakening a dead or nearly dead spiritual light in a person changes the whole vibe of the whole world, one enlightened soul at a time. πŸ˜‡

United we covfefe