Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

My hubs and I want to set up a rescue ranch for the misfits: old and disabled cats to start. We have four now, just adopted a 17 and 14 year old sisters who’s human Mum died. All indoor cats cause of our living situation, but working on the plan to get a place with land and space. A lot of seniors dying and leaving pets to be surrendered. It is heart breaking all the way around. Anyhoo, helping heal these precious babies and take excellent care of them for their remaining years. SO….I get the 50 dogs dream! Keep dreaming! We are creating a whole new world based on Love. 💞💞💞

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I love it!! i want to rescue animals too..all kinds! ive always said if they don’t have animals, esp dogs where we’re going, then leave me behind…😌

We are doing the same thing except with street cats. We are up to 23 indoor cats lol. We've also been looking for a house with a couple of acres and a barn where they can live out their lives. I love them all!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

God Bless You! That is awesome. Our living situation won’t work for something like that yet, but we have our eye and prayers set on a place, or whatever God provides. 🙏🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

wow 23 cats 😺
I love how you are manifesting your dream. 23 Cats are going to be super happy.
A cat and barn go hand in hand. Super duper🙏
God bless you guys🙏😇
May your dream HURRY and arrive
💓🤗🙌

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Love wins, every time.
We are looking at a place with more acreage to set up a few small out bulidings that will be heated. I love animals. We have 4 squirrels, 2 rabbits, and two dogs. Every other day we get 15-26 turkeys walking through to feed. This is the life I always wanted...

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Oh my Dear Lord….this is Heaven on Earth. Its so interesting that collectively we are synching for this eventuality, I believe. I grew up on a farm, but my parents lost it. I guess I’ve been trying to get back to it all these years. But now it will be more of a hobby farm to support the rescue and help heal people. We’ll find our niche and community as I think we all want and need to “get back to the garden”. I am so excited for you.🐶

(1) Show this thread