Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

My hubs and I want to set up a rescue ranch for the misfits: old and disabled cats to start. We have four now, just adopted a 17 and 14 year old sisters who’s human Mum died. All indoor cats cause of our living situation, but working on the plan to get a place with land and space. A lot of seniors dying and leaving pets to be surrendered. It is heart breaking all the way around. Anyhoo, helping heal these precious babies and take excellent care of them for their remaining years. SO….I get the 50 dogs dream! Keep dreaming! We are creating a whole new world based on Love. 💞💞💞

We are doing the same thing except with street cats. We are up to 23 indoor cats lol. We've also been looking for a house with a couple of acres and a barn where they can live out their lives. I love them all!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @10sCpa in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

wow 23 cats 😺
I love how you are manifesting your dream. 23 Cats are going to be super happy.
A cat and barn go hand in hand. Super duper🙏
God bless you guys🙏😇
May your dream HURRY and arrive
💓🤗🙌

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

God Bless You! That is awesome. Our living situation won’t work for something like that yet, but we have our eye and prayers set on a place, or whatever God provides. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

If God wants us to move, then we will find a place. No hurry. Taking care of cats is a lot of work though.Would love to be able to quit my regular job and just take care of cats!

(1) Show this thread