Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

My hubs and I want to set up a rescue ranch for the misfits: old and disabled cats to start. We have four now, just adopted a 17 and 14 year old sisters who’s human Mum died. All indoor cats cause of our living situation, but working on the plan to get a place with land and space. A lot of seniors dying and leaving pets to be surrendered. It is heart breaking all the way around. Anyhoo, helping heal these precious babies and take excellent care of them for their remaining years. SO….I get the 50 dogs dream! Keep dreaming! We are creating a whole new world based on Love. 💞💞💞

I love it!! i want to rescue animals too..all kinds! ive always said if they don’t have animals, esp dogs where we’re going, then leave me behind…😌

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissMyrna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Myrna, click on at the bottom under it