Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

My hubs and I want to set up a rescue ranch for the misfits: old and disabled cats to start. We have four now, just adopted a 17 and 14 year old sisters who’s human Mum died. All indoor cats cause of our living situation, but working on the plan to get a place with land and space. A lot of seniors dying and leaving pets to be surrendered. It is heart breaking all the way around. Anyhoo, helping heal these precious babies and take excellent care of them for their remaining years. SO….I get the 50 dogs dream! Keep dreaming! We are creating a whole new world based on Love. 💞💞💞

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

We are doing the same thing except with street cats. We are up to 23 indoor cats lol. We've also been looking for a house with a couple of acres and a barn where they can live out their lives. I love them all!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I love it!! i want to rescue animals too..all kinds! ive always said if they don’t have animals, esp dogs where we’re going, then leave me behind…😌

(3) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I want these Beautiful Babies!! 😀❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

If I ever win the lottery, I am going to adopt 50 dogs.

(1) Show this thread