Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I want these Beautiful Babies!! 😀❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

If I ever win the lottery, I am going to adopt 50 dogs.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

"So.....You're saying there's a chance...."

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

l love this! When my husband and I were dating. He said he would never get remarried. At the time I was thinking then why the Hell are we dating. Instead I said what is the percentage that you will never get remarried. He said 99.99%. I literally thought of this very quote! Now I joke with him all the time that I am the .1%😂

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

MLMAO! That is so funny. And men?Right? They are so adorable. Thinking they won’t remarry. Just gotta love em!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸🤣🤣🤣🤣