Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I want these Beautiful Babies!! 😀❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

If I ever win the lottery, I am going to adopt 50 dogs.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Lol…..Merry Lloyd Christmas!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

l love this! When my husband and I were dating. He said he would never get remarried. At the time I was thinking then why the Hell are we dating. Instead I said what is the percentage that you will never get remarried. He said 99.99%. I literally thought of this very quote! Now I joke with him all the time that I am the .1%😂

(2) Show this thread

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yes, I am saying there is a chance I will adopt 50 dogs... lol
I do not want to win the lottery. Money changes people and I do not want that for myself... You understand...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I don't play games. I sow seeds. A guaranteed harvest...much like you Brother.

#BlessUp

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't believe money corrupts everyone. The love of money does but if you love people and humanity more than you love money that's what matters. Look here for example. Many of us, including myself have let businesses suffer or are doing without because right now this work is more important than money.

(2) Show this thread