I know I need to be compassionate and understanding.

I want family and friends to be able to turn to me, but I might need more help on how to do this.

Narrow my network, get my tribe together.

WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED FOR BATTLE.

STAND IN YOUR POWER AND GET READY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME!

KUDOS AND THANKS TO PATRIOT AU FRENS WHO ALL HELPED ME TODAY. I IKNOW I CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU. SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

do root causes?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

,and meet you lil self and know you are everything that lil self needed, and give your self a hug for doing such a good Job where we never done being better. Dont be hard on your self(!);you are appricated

(1) Show this thread

Love doesn't care where you are or where you've been. Love is being present. It is important to remain in your loving space, don't let the low vibe panic disturb it.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

❤️🎅🎯😇👊🙏ty, love it!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

we can all help each other, so lifting you up right now with higher Vibes💓am just so emotional these last weeks is anybody else. bout ppl and animals

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

🙏👊🙏😇🎯❤️

I have a German Shepherd that helps me every day

she is a slobbery, wiggly love doggie when she is happy.

(1) Show this thread

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

🎯😇❤️🙏👊🎅

Happy Saturday

good vibes to you, also!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One very important thing to keep in mind is to rely on, and trust God first and foremost. We are here for such a time as this because we are light bearers of truth. We must first and foremost stand firm in the truth, unwavering and firm. We must be the bearers of grace as well. It is by God's strength that we are strong. By God's wisdom that we know. Acknowledge God first and He will direct our paths.😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😅😂🤣I have to work on the grace part, I think

Instead of a bull in a china shop
😅🎅👊🙏❤️😇🎯

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I love this!

We are light workers and grace workers!

(2) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

🙏🏻❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🎯😇❤️🙏🎯👊🎅

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Love this!!! LFG❤️🔥🙌

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

😇❤️🙏🎯😇🎅

(1) Show this thread

Just keep planting the seeds and when they are ready they will start wondering and come to you!

😃💥👍❤️🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

🎅👊🎯🙏❤️😇

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Be still.

Do not fear.

Pray for God to give you the strength to be there for others.

Listen to God, he speaks...and it feels like our own intuition. He will give you the power and stamina you need.

He brought you here for a reason, you have a duty to help save others.

Trust yourself.

WE ARE ONE.✨

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

❤️🙏👊😇🎯 ty

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

soo true !!!

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel ready, where I am, even though I am disconnected from many far away friends and family. There are enough of us, I hope and pray. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🎯😇👊🙏❤️🎅 wwg1wga

this is my opportunity for some of them.

love my smart wise anon frens.

ty for your post

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Just Amom to her Publication

how are you doing, suggested spanish sunshine for you bout week ago. prayed newness for you💓

(2) Show this thread

practice empathy not sympathy.
there is a difference.
i had to learn how to do that when i was working..i am a retired nurse.
helped alot..
look up the definition of both those words.Sympathy (which comes from the Greek sym, meaning "together," and pathos, referring to feelings or emotion) is used when one person shares the feelings of another; an example is when one experiences sadness when someone close is experiencing grief or loss. Empathy is also related to pathos. It differs from sympathy in carrying an implication of greater emotional distance. With empathy, you can imagine or understand how someone might feel, without necessarily having those feelings yourself....note the last scentence...i dont know how to explain it..its like you put more understanding in what they are saying but not alot of emotion...so you dont get sucked in..the first time i heard this..i thought how mean...but it isnt...
its like your child wants to play in the street...its fun. you know its fun to h

cont.
you know its fun to have fun but you cant allow it..and say no..
even though they are screaming and crying you have to say no.
if you get caught up in their feelings...you arent listening to your feelings and that is...my feelings say i cant allow this.
i know it sounds mean...but it isnt.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

👊

🧡❤️💛💚💙💜🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

(1) Show this thread

☺️if you know whats coming..you can steady yourself more.
fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.

exactly. wise words. will do!

armor of God

(1) Show this thread