Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I know I need to be compassionate and understanding.

I want family and friends to be able to turn to me, but I might need more help on how to do this.

Narrow my network, get my tribe together.

WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED FOR BATTLE.

STAND IN YOUR POWER AND GET READY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME!

KUDOS AND THANKS TO PATRIOT AU FRENS WHO ALL HELPED ME TODAY. I IKNOW I CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU. SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

One very important thing to keep in mind is to rely on, and trust God first and foremost. We are here for such a time as this because we are light bearers of truth. We must first and foremost stand firm in the truth, unwavering and firm. We must be the bearers of grace as well. It is by God's strength that we are strong. By God's wisdom that we know. Acknowledge God first and He will direct our paths.😇

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I love this!

We are light workers and grace workers!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😅😂🤣I have to work on the grace part, I think

Instead of a bull in a china shop
😅🎅👊🙏❤️😇🎯

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

We are all a work of God in progress. 😇

(1) Show this thread