Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I know I need to be compassionate and understanding.

I want family and friends to be able to turn to me, but I might need more help on how to do this.

Narrow my network, get my tribe together.

WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED FOR BATTLE.

STAND IN YOUR POWER AND GET READY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME!

KUDOS AND THANKS TO PATRIOT AU FRENS WHO ALL HELPED ME TODAY. I IKNOW I CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU. SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

practice empathy not sympathy.
there is a difference.
i had to learn how to do that when i was working..i am a retired nurse.
helped alot..
look up the definition of both those words.Sympathy (which comes from the Greek sym, meaning "together," and pathos, referring to feelings or emotion) is used when one person shares the feelings of another; an example is when one experiences sadness when someone close is experiencing grief or loss. Empathy is also related to pathos. It differs from sympathy in carrying an implication of greater emotional distance. With empathy, you can imagine or understand how someone might feel, without necessarily having those feelings yourself....note the last scentence...i dont know how to explain it..its like you put more understanding in what they are saying but not alot of emotion...so you dont get sucked in..the first time i heard this..i thought how mean...but it isnt...
its like your child wants to play in the street...its fun. you know its fun to h

cont.
you know its fun to have fun but you cant allow it..and say no..
even though they are screaming and crying you have to say no.
if you get caught up in their feelings...you arent listening to your feelings and that is...my feelings say i cant allow this.
i know it sounds mean...but it isnt.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

🎯👊🙏😇❤️🎅

agree

will do

God is sending them to me so guess it is time.

I am ready & will practice patience and empathetic listening. And I do not expect any apologies.