Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

THERE WON’T BE ANYTHING LEFT!

*boom

Multiple meanings exist:

“There won’t be anything left”

1. Entire system destroyed and an old one restored/reclaimed. End of the old guard.

2. Any thing LEFT. Any thing Leftist. Any thing democrat. The democrat party is ILLEGAL and fraudulent. We are a Republic and we don’t need a democratic party. All potential new leaders will be Republican candidates with different ideas but they love our Country and honor the Constitution.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

No matter the party affiliation, fraud, corruption, and lack of transparency must be destroyed....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

At some point in the future Nana sees it that we don't have parties at all, we have very few of them and they are elected by the ppl legally based on "them" not a party.
But there is a sequence to get there perhaps,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Exactly. The Democrats really need to be eradicated but if you removed the corrupt Republicans there would hardly be anyone left.
The new republic needs a new system of representation of the people. One that reflects "Of the people, by the people, for the people"

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Aloha Nana 👋🤗💓
We can ALL see how well the party system worked.
I vote No To any and all parties systems.
We the people will do a better job at balancing life for ourselves.
I can't wait to see these demons vaporized. Children will be saved yay!

(2) Show this thread

Both sides are corrupt! Free people dont need lawmakers!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

There should NOT be ANY Parties!!! PERIOD!!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

IMO, the Republican party is just as dirty as the Democrat party. They are all up for bribes. Their allegiance is just to their own bank account. The only leaders going forward must be people who place their priorities as God, Family, Country and humankind. Term limits removes the temptation to play the bribe game. No more than 4 years for any office of position on the Supreme Court. Hold leaders accountable for their actions and take swift action to punish the leaders who break the law (any law of the land). My suggestion for the party name is MAGA and the mascot should be Jesus Christ on His white horse.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Agreed. This is satan’s dominion-given world. It was never meant to be this way, and I want nothing of his perversions. 2 slides

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Yeshua the lord of lords and King of Kings

(2) Show this thread

Looks can be deceiving.
Q 4891

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

So???? Hunter is a White Hat? And, intentionally left the laptop at the computer repair shoppe? So, that this information would come out? He's a part of the White Hat operation? LOL

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Every segment of this satanic slavery system is being exposed for what it really is.
God told the Israelites to not bring cursed objects into the camp, but to destroy them; and disobedience brought death.
Can't put sugar on sh-t and turn it into a brownie. 😐

"Bring the whole fookin' diseased, corrupt temple down" - Law Abiding "Citizen". Let's DO IT. ALL of it. "EVERY KNEE WILL BOW"

Let's review - Has the President ever made an announcement and subsequent statement that has not proven to have something else "happening" in the background? 30 days ago was the previous "announcement" in which we actually realized that something was going on (in the background) with the SCOTUS case. Let's not be defeated by our own minds. Use this as motivation that there is something ELSE happening. DIG!

WTF, Trump’s announcement makes no sense especially for the normies. When he is inaugurated as President, 2024? Please stop the games.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Prophet Johnny Enlow said sometime in the last week or so that the dem party will soon be gone.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

"Within hours of my inauguration ..." - DJT
💥Activation code!💥

The REAL announcement for today.

Video is 6:48 long.

Jan 31, 2018 9:46:08 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Jan 31, 2018 9:43:03 PM EST
Anonymous
Potus speech was inspiring!
>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109518990392565381

https://qaggregator.news/?read=TT3927

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

TS = 12:59.

Apr 24, 2018 11:48:44 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 24, 2018 11:45:03 AM EDT
Anonymous
Apr 24, 2018 11:42:14 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1169241
Hostage no more.
Q
>>1169294

POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
>>1169348
We are in this together.
No fame.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.
Q

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Love this, thank you to all the decoders.

(2) Show this thread

YES💥 EBS incoming?

🌟🇺🇸 A TURNING POINT Event Scheduled for 1.17.22 🇺🇸🌟

2022?

(1) Show this thread