Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

THERE WON’T BE ANYTHING LEFT!

*boom

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Multiple meanings exist:

“There won’t be anything left”

1. Entire system destroyed and an old one restored/reclaimed. End of the old guard.

2. Any thing LEFT. Any thing Leftist. Any thing democrat. The democrat party is ILLEGAL and fraudulent. We are a Republic and we don’t need a democratic party. All potential new leaders will be Republican candidates with different ideas but they love our Country and honor the Constitution.

"Within hours of my inauguration ..." - DJT
💥Activation code!💥

The REAL announcement for today.

Video is 6:48 long.

Jan 31, 2018 9:46:08 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Jan 31, 2018 9:43:03 PM EST
Anonymous
Potus speech was inspiring!
>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109518990392565381

https://qaggregator.news/?read=TT3927

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Love this, thank you to all the decoders.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

TS = 12:59.

Apr 24, 2018 11:48:44 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 24, 2018 11:45:03 AM EDT
Anonymous
Apr 24, 2018 11:42:14 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1169241
Hostage no more.
Q
>>1169294

POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
>>1169348
We are in this together.
No fame.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.
Q

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

IMO, we need our own honor, the Nobel peace prize is worthless when you look at the long line of scumbags given one.

(1) Show this thread