So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Listening to it now, and it sounds like charges in a RICO case.

I would have completely lost my shit if that happened. Mr T is above Nancys old job. Presidents dont become the speaker of the house unless they get demoted.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Anyone have VK’s post on his opinion of when the Trump cards are being played?
I remember one for 2023.
8 images
3 different dates on his account ending in 2023, possibly more.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

1st running for speaker of the House is lame because he is our President and 98% of congress is corrupt so say's Julian Assange so really no need for speaker hell we are gonna need a new congress
anyone has the assumption that our President would lower himself to the speaker position has just given in to the fact that the 2020 wasn't fixed wake up sheep

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

He becomes Speaker and then fake Biden and Harris are impeached, he steps back in as president and there's not a thing anyone can do about it.

After that, the EBS is activated and the MSM gets taken down, all the while Trump is "back" in office, even though he never actually left.

The country is then made aware of the massive election fraud in 2020, and the haters will have no choice but to accept the REAL results.

Unconventional yes, but Steve Bannon said it would be.

First you have to show them.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I agree on most of what you said but disagree that we need a new Congress. We need a fraction of the Government we have now. Too many hands in the cookie jar. Twitter is a good example.

(2) Show this thread

Well, if we're confused, they are as well. Republicans can still nominate Trump.

✨ May God Protect You And Keep You Safe Fellow Servant Of Christ ✨

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Is the fact that on boh the suit chest and the boots say 45....NOT 47 (we know 46 will be ripped from history as anything close to a pres..) sooooo why the 45??

as you said in prior post...Digesting..Vibing. 🙏💥

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Booty booty booty booty errrwherrrrr👀
Q booty drop
"the faggots are holding hands"

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Susan Rice.

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The total power of our Hopes, Thoughts, Trust and Intentions pave the way 100% for JFK Jr... and for a new brave World. Prosperity!

Trump Right Now.

when John re-emerges soon which party will he run for?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Well I hear the democrat party will cease to exist👀😉 so.....

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

unless some superhero comes and blows these chemtrailing bastards out of the sky - THERE IS NO SUPER HERO

NFT? really? yanking chains

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The corrupt Dems and Rinos at the current level of members would never elect DJT as speaker. Neither do I see these same corrupt sobs airing out their illegal deeds on public tv when they take office in Jan. 23.

Here is the possibility that Nana is trying to manifest.
Sen. Biggs has challenged McCarthy for the Speaker of the House.
I am manifesting that SCOTUS rules in favor of the Brunson Brothers.
McCarthy would be removed and Biggs would take the seat.

Here is some of what Biggs wants to do:
There are reforms that must be made in the House in order to facilitate representation of our constituents. Items such as allowing members to move to amend bills, only allowing bills that cover a single subject, and requiring bills to go through committees before bringing them to the floor. Members must also be granted more time to read the legislation and debate the merits of it.
All good for America.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I sense something bigger coming.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm not sure he has to announce it.

Members of the House can simply elect him.

https://history.house.gov/People/Office/Speakers-Intro/

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Trumps timestamp was 10:58:113>11.3

I'm really getting a vibe that Trump is not running in the next election. He is using himself as bait for something much, much bigger to come.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I am getting that vibe too. He is just the Trumpet heralding the way for....

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

never thought it would be there is no magic wand going to be waved

This guy on Twitter cracks me up.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Johnny i feel like my mind is on pause right now this is what we want and hope for like VK said he had to digest . Something really big has to happen people are moving away from 45 . its hard to convince them anymore to hold the line they have passed the lune in the sand . 🕊Your thoughts? 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Quack.
🦆🦆🦆

(4) Show this thread

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Wheat from the chaff...

JFK jr did you say!?!
Maybe POTUS did too!!!
I see 45 x 4 > 180 > R

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

he lost a lot of support with this stunt
treat us like adults, not children distracted b6 playing cards
this was a very bad miscalculation on his part
he should have simply released the video

(4) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. I missed all this.

Has Jr got a blue check mark yet?

But, I saw a few nice cards.

Enjoying this show.

Hmm. Nope. Not even an endorsement of someone like Jim Jordan for speaker. I assume this is what premature ejaculation feels like for a woman! Kind of a dud!

There was no chance a BIGLY announcement was habbening at 11am..

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

And a very very large number of us lost connection with immediate family (sacrifice) to stand strong. Not goving up but… WTF.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

our expectations again. the art of war is deception. booty-spoil taken from enemy in war, plunder, pillage. a prize, gain

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

A MAGA blowback moment

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

damn I wish I was on twitter all the idiots are there lol!

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

In fairness. the poll began after the Trump cards and well before the Freedom of Speech speech. Even VK had a womp-womp response.

(4) Show this thread