Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

The key is what and how much We put in our mouths. Considering Im the one putting food and drinks into my mouth each day, I have no one to blame but myself if Im feeding myself unhealthy food and massive quantities of it.

There is no evidence for that. At all.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

We take care of ourselves and keep immune systems up. No 'flu season' here🛡️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

yes exactly and on top of all the sugar and crap we are the only manmals who do not regularly deworm ourselves ...must listen to one show amazing this guy Danny ...gonna be yuge redpill once everyone finds out ivm paste cures everything...along with clean diet/sunshine/lemon water--all shows under music files really amazing info the way he explains it and soo many people calling in who are healing from every illness ❤️🙏https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

No it doesn't, and other than fucking with your kidneys you can't do anything to make your body "more alkaline" - your body does that, and it's very good at it.

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

our bodies naturally detox in the winter. it's a time for rest and regeneration getting us ready for the upcoming new year. unfortunately we've been programmed to push ourselves forward, forget about health and just over dose on OTC's or prescription drugs to get rid of the "symptoms"

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Sugar makes the body acidic. Illness thrives in an acidic body. Also the stress and busyness of these "holidays" has a detrimental affect on the immune system. People are stressed, not getting enough sleep and eating unhealthy foods. This is a recipe for illness. Combine that with less sunlight ( less Vit D) and staying indoors, ( less fresh air) and being around more people who may be ill and you have " flu season." 😇

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

makes sense

In response American Girl to her Publication

Not really, no. Even if there was a direct connection between sugar and sickness, which there isn't in the way the post is implying, eating a couple day's worth sugar at once won't make your body roll the dice on whether to get sick or not every day for a month straight.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

True.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R