🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

No it doesn't, and other than fucking with your kidneys you can't do anything to make your body "more alkaline" - your body does that, and it's very good at it.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

What I meant was and obviously didn't communicate very well.. I need to make better choices for consuming food, eating less sweets during these winter months when it is too cold outside to get natural sunlight..

I agree with you.

That I do certainly agree with! Winter *is* tough on people, both mentally and physically, and it it does take extra effort to work against that.

(2) Show this thread