GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Be thankful that you are awake! Not everyone was chosen. 🤜💥🤛

We are blessed but i have information overload im trying to work out. Do you all feel numb somtimes? Maybe thats not the right word..but i had really high emotions now im just blah..whats wrong with me? Maybe my emotions are just evening out..I dont know.

Only people mentioned by @holdtheline1111 in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

I feel the same exact way. My emotions were very high and now feeling numb.

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

Blessings to you@MommaJinx! You are absolutely spot on, your emotions are indeed evening out...our awakening is experienced within our Body, and for every expansion of your consciousness there will be a contraction as your Body adjusts its frequencies to accommodate your higher understandings.

Your new insights are being assimilated into your DNA, and your Body is making the necessary adjustments to facilitate both the movement and containment of higher light frequencies.

Please do not worry, this is cause for GREAT celebration! Every upgrade brings you closer to God from Within Your B

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response I Am Camille to her Publication

Ty for helping me understand. I feel betterbeen meditating a lot more to even out the energy...love and light

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

In response I Am Camille to her Publication

...Body.
Water, deep breaths and immersing in nature are your best friends now, and will truly ease so much discomfort!
🙏😇⭐️🥰

(2) Show this thread

I am too excited to feel blah!

Here is a calendar for you to get revved up about.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Whats GCR?

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Never mind Global Currancy Reset

(3) Show this thread