Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

And it’s impossible to go back, right? Seeing with different eyes.

merci 🙏🌿

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I so love this post :) . . . How blessed are we? With all the pain, heartache and deep sense of loneliness, I do feel blessed that GOD chose us. It humbles me so.

I am very grateful and feeling very tranquil about the current situation we are experiencing-not even a speck of fear
Deep inside I always knew it was meant 2B🙏
✨SO-BE-IT💫
💜GOD IS THE HIGHEST POWER IN THIS MULTIVERSE!💙

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

❤️👊🏼🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼🕶

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I belive, the Seeds were already in us. Now they became a plant and we know our duty.

(1) Show this thread

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

so full of gratitude to be here and now 🙏🏼😊😉 love to you all xx

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Love that!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

If you want to know WHY YOU, just go to Qnation.us & use the Gematria calculator...

Decode the meaning of your real name, as on your birth certificate.

You will be AMAZED!

https://qnation.us/gematria-calculator/

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

holy heaven or judas iscariot - tgat to me is all or nothing 🙏🏼 x

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

hmmm, just tried the link and it says ‘the server cannot be found’ ??

(5) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

GOD knew I was clueless about the depth of the deception and evil. So He used a moment in time that sent me down the rabbit holes. Started last March and no way out. Truth was calling my name. And my heart. It was the kids. Some of us knew we had to see photos and evidence. Maybe God knew to accomplish His purpose we needed to be on our face🙏

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Absolutely Doq...born for this time and place for a reason. We are up to it and ready. God Wins.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

Truth! I think about that often... that we are so priviledged to be awakened and be a part of this brilliant unfolding of cleaning the swamp across the globe. It's gonna be the biggest part of our history in decades! 🙏 EPOCH! I feel sorry for those who still sleep and are missing it.

i'm quite thankful!

Christian ✝️ Wife/Mother ❤ Proud Patriot 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS, FLOTUS, Gen. Flynn. JFK Jr.💙 Dog Mom 🦮 Suspended from Twitter. #WWG1WGA.

❤🙏😇😊

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

God finds some people favorable to be vessels to be used......

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I accidentally stumbled onto the movement while researching something else. I believe God led me here for a reason.

Thank You, Lord.

We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2:10

I so agree with this. God is in control and He has chosen us. (Check my site link on my profile.)

Thankful to God everything, my heart is filled with GRATITUDE

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

I am very grateful.

Truth

I wondered that myself. Praise God for knowing the truth

i have medals & bad dreams from conflicts past,my shadow self & I are now good friends thank God but i put his armour on again, we are needed, we are ready ,we are grateful, where we go one we go all.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

You are not alone, Patriot!

SO MANY are with you.

Millions, in fact!

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

ALL serve the Light 🌟

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Grateful every single day. 2020 was an incredible year for me spiritually. I learned i was a lightworker. Amen. Praise God. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

Amen Cyndi. While 2020 was a horrific year in many ways, for me, it was the closest to God I've ever been. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

its our plan from god to be awake

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

quick ex of this today..
read an article to hubby re Kayleigh, stated to hubby it was like she looked through the looking glass
hubby plays song for me that I've never heard or heard of
looking at you through the glass by stone sour..
comment on song page: "this was Chester Bennington fav song R.I.P"
video for song is about the imagery that is shown to us by the celebrity's
lyrics for song: talks about the celebrities we love and admire are the ones lying to us all along
check it out.. it's an amazing song w visuals that tell a story of our lives!

i literally felt that message!

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

We are blessed but i have information overload im trying to work out. Do you all feel numb somtimes? Maybe thats not the right word..but i had really high emotions now im just blah..whats wrong with me? Maybe my emotions are just evening out..I dont know.

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Blessings to you@MommaJinx! You are absolutely spot on, your emotions are indeed evening out...our awakening is experienced within our Body, and for every expansion of your consciousness there will be a contraction as your Body adjusts its frequencies to accommodate your higher understandings.

Your new insights are being assimilated into your DNA, and your Body is making the necessary adjustments to facilitate both the movement and containment of higher light frequencies.

Please do not worry, this is cause for GREAT celebration! Every upgrade brings you closer to God from Within Your B

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

I feel the same exact way. My emotions were very high and now feeling numb.

(3) Show this thread

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Someone Has been trying to awaken me for years. But I didn't listen

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Amen........

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts