GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Be thankful that you are awake! Not everyone was chosen. 🤜💥🤛

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

We are blessed but i have information overload im trying to work out. Do you all feel numb somtimes? Maybe thats not the right word..but i had really high emotions now im just blah..whats wrong with me? Maybe my emotions are just evening out..I dont know.

I am too excited to feel blah!

Here is a calendar for you to get revved up about.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Never mind Global Currancy Reset

Whats GCR?

I know I should be but the past 3days have been weird energy with me any advice. is it because we are in retrograde?

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

People do not realize that collectively, we control the weather, the winds, the heat, the cold, and such.
It is our emotions. So if the dark side is angry, they can or vice versa.
A lot of it has to do with being unequally yoked.

I have different physical symptoms at times. Like pressure around my eyes, or nose or ringing in the ears or dizzyness from assentions and the likes.
It comes and goes and I adjust my days accordingly.

Bottom line, GOD is moving through TRUMP to make things ready for HIS RETURN aka REVEAL to be physically known to the people.
He has always lived as one

(1) Show this thread