GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Be thankful that you are awake! Not everyone was chosen. 🤜💥🤛

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

We are blessed but i have information overload im trying to work out. Do you all feel numb somtimes? Maybe thats not the right word..but i had really high emotions now im just blah..whats wrong with me? Maybe my emotions are just evening out..I dont know.

Blessings to you@MommaJinx! You are absolutely spot on, your emotions are indeed evening out...our awakening is experienced within our Body, and for every expansion of your consciousness there will be a contraction as your Body adjusts its frequencies to accommodate your higher understandings.

Your new insights are being assimilated into your DNA, and your Body is making the necessary adjustments to facilitate both the movement and containment of higher light frequencies.

Please do not worry, this is cause for GREAT celebration! Every upgrade brings you closer to God from Within Your B

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CommandThySelf in this post can reply

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

In response I Am Camille to her Publication

...Body.
Water, deep breaths and immersing in nature are your best friends now, and will truly ease so much discomfort!
🙏😇⭐️🥰

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

I moved to the lake this past spring it has worked wonders.

(1) Show this thread

Ty for helping me understand. I feel betterbeen meditating a lot more to even out the energy...love and light

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

You're so welcome...it's huge isn't it? Bless! Water is truly your best friend and will ease everything...magical!

Sending you great Love beautiful Sister ❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread