So basically evilness is suppressing goodness.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response The Mac to his Publication

our higher consciousness in Unity raises the frequency/ vibes, so our light stronger, more widespread✨think am seeing this now

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I get the feeling it’s about the flip

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

To explain the sodium conductance change using Wei's dipole model (Wei, 1969), we may expect that during depolarization the dipole's population difference,ΔN, is first reduced and then returns more slowly to its resting value. This paper shows that the experimental results of gating currents support this idea. Such time course ofΔN, however, is not a usual relaxation process. To account for the unusual behavior ofΔN, we propose two additional assumptions: (1) there exists a special coupling system (probably the intramolecular vibrations) whose coupling strength with the dipoles is much stronger than with the thermal bath (intermolecular vibrations), and (2) there also exist “traps” for the dipole's excitation energy so that this energy is transformed into other energy forms at a rate increasing with the increase of depolarization. Experiments suggest that the traps are proteins located at the inner membrane surface.

(1) Show this thread

Was🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Both are frequencies. There is no more powerful vibration than love.

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Evilness or Goodness, it is, and has always been a choice, your choice, because of FREE WILL.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Willing and able.

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Good always WINS. Evil may win a few small battles but in THE END Good WINS THE WAR.

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

Suppression
repression
impression
depression
pressure
press, press, press

live
vile
evil
veil

belief
be life

so much trickery

there is a Fire Inside
a Clearing around it
Some One is sitting there
Waiting?
Inviting?

Mountains of crap
many impediments
block the way
to the Clearing
where Some One sits
by the Fire Inside

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Evil’s goal is to keep the ‘vibe’ low.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Obviously.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The Great Awakening it putting an end to evil's ability to continue to deceive and manipulate us. Praise Jesus!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not any more my fren, now WE have the majority and more importantly enough awake ppl that realize the power of our souls to control the narrative instead of allowing satan to use us to create the narrative he wants.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Saint Augustine puts it this way: It is the Privatio Boni.... "Evil is the absence of the Good!"

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I agree
You are correct on this
Forever!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

yep and they have been running our lives behind the scenes . enough is enough

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Is and has been. Have we ever known life without it's influence?