Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m writing so much new code and learning so many new things on chat.openai.com it feels like my head is going to explode.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am a little worried at how willing everyone seems to trust AI (artificial intelligence).

AI is NOT the friend of humanity.

I am happy for anyone to explain why I should not be worried.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Look at history.

Always good and evil with eveything created.

This will exist whether or not some dude in Alabama is concerned or not.

I hope you’re not in Alabama, that would be weird.

:)

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Not in Alabama, but I DO know - and this is going to sound crazy - that AI is at the heart of the fall of many solar systems.

AI means that it is self-aware and therefore, outside the control of human beings (or eventually will be).

I appreciate you reaching out, but I remain convinced that no good can come from this.

Why is it always the south...manπŸ˜† We are the bible belt, so I guess we're not modern enough...Just wow! Put me in a cabin in the mountains, off grid. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠβœŒπŸ»

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it