My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

555.Please help me quickly๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very much๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it