#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

if so, it would make him "good" ?

Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Not sure this is the right way to go for humanity. The way I understand it, AI learns by getting fed information by somebody or something; it's like a smart Wikipedia, only as truthful as it's input. It can be corrupted by incorrect information. You don't think the Elites/Cabal are inputting into ChatGPT as we speak?

Since up to now the Elites have used technology to destroy humanity, like they're attempting to do right now with the transhumanist agenda, why would we want more of it? Not to mention, in every dystopian future movie the AI eventually becomes conscious and destroys the humans. We have learned to pay attention to what {they} tell.

Until we are truly free of all evil on this planet, it feels risky. Question everything.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Never forget👇

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Have you tried it yet? Its simply mind-blowing. The first day it came out, I spend most of the day just dabbling...so much fun!!! Tesla papers!!! What a great idea...to the batcave!!! haha 😄

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

People should be working to destroy this technology as fast as possible.

Embracing this will lead to further reliance on technology and the weakening of our youth.

The younger generations are already skillless, lazy, and have no ability to reason logically or use their immaginations. Allowing AI be their crutch is the worst possible solution.

We must reject it and destroy it all. If you want to save this country we need to be focused on hard work and skilled labor. not computers.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

certainly thinknthere needs to be balance in all things. hopefully when we are truly free there'll be room for all aspects of productivity. for me key is proper oversight of this sort of tech - it's not going to disappear. just a thought

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

me asking it for a cinnamon roll recipe.
(it said the earth is a ball still so i dripped down)

What if ....this VKs account is ChatGPT ?????????????? 🤔👀

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

The internet is good for one thing
Finding information shared by other people

The rest I can do without.
When this movie is conplete my foray into social media will come to an end.
Maybe sooner.
reaching my threshold.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Same. Those of us who got this far did not get here because we loved social media or technology, we are only doing it now for the good.

(1) Show this thread

Is what dark to light mean ?? I ´m old enough to remember the words "be aware of the false light " .

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity"

so this gives me the impression one day this will be a paid service? ummm.... "currently" what gives. Or you thinkin kinda like how linux is "free" as in "free beer" yet everyone can add to the kernel type thingy and make their own fork and charge for support?? Like RHEL charges for support but fedora is free as in no charge for the software?? this one is a thinker...

What comes after the computer?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I wonder if the closed version or full version of this tool as got anything to do with the entite Q thingy

I want to be optimistic about it, VK, and I have no doubt it will change the way we do things. It certainly beats looking things up the old fashioned way in a dictionary or an encyclopedia, or sifting through Google results.

That said, AI is a bot, and it is only as good as the developers behind it, and the dataset it has been given to work with. I am glad it does not “learn” from its conversations, because, bias and misdirection are real, no matter how right and righteous individuals believe themselves to be (Myself included). I surmise that any changes in its answers during a particular conversation result from questions leading it to different locations and pieces of information stored in its backend database. I’m glad the good guys got their product out first, because AI can only be as good or bad as the humans behind it — it doesn’t have a conscience of its own, and, unfortunately, neither might the humans behind future versions and products, so call me cautiously optimistic.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

So it fact it's not really learning new things but people can refute what it's stored/programmed in it
That's why bigger than the internet
It's by your questions that it gets to the better/best answers/outcomes
Starting to understand the importance if it
A tool for us to interact with AI where WE lead the game with our intuition/skills...
End for [them] to decide what we "find" ...

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Yes I agree ... its reiterating whats already being "pushed" on the internet ... I asked it about collective consciousness and manifesting and it was confused.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Time to just get on with it.

This footnote made me think of the video i watched with Elon. He mentioned his concerns about Ai.

Interesting, and very much an Elon vibe.

#FamilyFirst

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Do you think ChatGPT can do this?👇

ChatGPT change the President (please)

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In all honesty I wish we could go back to the days where the "internet that exists today" was gone. Even though I may have not known it at the time that our world was so corrupt, living in the 70's and 80's seemed so carefree and fun. I appreciate that I've learned so much through this technology, but also wish it would just go away. People dont even know how to talk to each other anymore and children don't know how fun it was to just be kids..My heart breaks everyday.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Blissfulness is a state of unknowing, which is great for a time. Its for children to explore their imaginations and dream big. However, when you begin working and find that you can never make ends meet given the "rigged" system - then dreams are squashed.

FIXING this evil is hard work and very unpleasant to know, and undesirable to explain to others. However, the internet allows for us to communicate quickly and broadly reaching a large segment to advance humanity. This is all to bring us to 5D where we will be able to become blissful again.

"When you're going through Hell, just keep going." ~ Churchill

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Don't be a victim of the Matrix. That is what they want and intended to lower our vibration. You, We are better than that and that is what we came here to change. We have work to do.

(6) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

👀
The 4:11 timestamp is very appropriate for this post.
411 is universally known as the number for 'information.’

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

QUANTUM

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

QUANTUM

QUANTUM

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

👍💥💙

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Over limit right now...
Wonder why...lol not.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

fantastic! 😊👍

VK, if AI has info put into the computer to start with, then WHO is that
'Information Gatekeeper' ??

If it generates [new] ideas?
Are these subject to patent?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I believe you are 100% correct
TV News Broadcasters are shouting out fear.
How this is a dangerous site
🤣

Hey VK :)
thanks for this reply
scary? eh, as opposed to what at this point?
we already know the "bad" outcome.
there is only one way to go..onward to 2023

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Perhaps we won’t need AI
Maybe we will beable to communicate telepathically in the new world?

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow tesla papers💙scary, risky, optimistic. should appeal