#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

was he a “good” guy from the beginning, not sure, maybe he made choice to help the white hats, think that was certainly the smart choice. They fooked posted elon seems child like, innocent. i agree. almost other worldy

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Never forget👇

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not sure this is the right way to go for humanity. The way I understand it, AI learns by getting fed information by somebody or something; it's like a smart Wikipedia, only as truthful as it's input. It can be corrupted by incorrect information. You don't think the Elites/Cabal are inputting into ChatGPT as we speak?

Since up to now the Elites have used technology to destroy humanity, like they're attempting to do right now with the transhumanist agenda, why would we want more of it? Not to mention, in every dystopian future movie the AI eventually becomes conscious and destroys the humans. We have learned to pay attention to what {they} tell.

Until we are truly free of all evil on this planet, it feels risky. Question everything.

(38) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

NOPE! NO good!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I dont get evil vibes... Elon seems almost innocent, child like even...snarky,cool,no fuss...keeps it simple yet genius. He is a mystery fosho.
Do i trust him, NOPE, but then i do not trust any man..or AI.
PRAY-

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I believe in redemption.
As Long as it Wasnt Kids And Murder.
Imho.