#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

if so, it would make him "good" ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

I want to be optimistic about it, VK, and I have no doubt it will change the way we do things. It certainly beats looking things up the old fashioned way in a dictionary or an encyclopedia, or sifting through Google results.

That said, AI is a bot, and it is only as good as the developers behind it, and the dataset it has been given to work with. I am glad it does not “learn” from its conversations, because, bias and misdirection are real, no matter how right and righteous individuals believe themselves to be (Myself included). I surmise that any changes in its answers during a particular conversation result from questions leading it to different locations and pieces of information stored in its backend database. I’m glad the good guys got their product out first, because AI can only be as good or bad as the humans behind it — it doesn’t have a conscience of its own, and, unfortunately, neither might the humans behind future versions and products, so call me cautiously optimistic.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Yes I agree ... its reiterating whats already being "pushed" on the internet ... I asked it about collective consciousness and manifesting and it was confused.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Confused because AI does not and will never have the DNA capabilities of humans whom are devinely connected, period.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

An old computer term comes to mind GIGO Garbage IN = Garbage Out. The data coming out is only as good as the data input into it.
The term artificial intelligence is a misnomer. The best description actuality is an Emulated Intelligence. In other words, It is only programmed emulation. This is coming from a programmer from the beginning of the computer age. Yes, I am an Old Man, not a stupid one.

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

So it fact it's not really learning new things but people can refute what it's stored/programmed in it
That's why bigger than the internet
It's by your questions that it gets to the better/best answers/outcomes
Starting to understand the importance if it
A tool for us to interact with AI where WE lead the game with our intuition/skills...
End for [them] to decide what we "find" ...