#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

if so, it would make him "good" ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

Have you tried it yet? Its simply mind-blowing. The first day it came out, I spend most of the day just dabbling...so much fun!!! Tesla papers!!! What a great idea...to the batcave!!! haha 😄

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ghost_rider888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linz 888, click on at the bottom under it