Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

short search results :
the dude who filmed the video is from hungary
and they call this a rudli

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

exacly how I am envisioning them all right now!🤩🤨

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Oh DEER! 😱

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Chaos for them!!! Calm for us!!!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Look at them run.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

the deers are such lovely animals and always look sooo sad ❤️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Twitter Drops coming at the MSM and the Deep State LMAO!!!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Hey you guys, let's test the new AU. Come on now ,move it.

Busting loose!!
Here it comes!
NCSWIC 🙏🏼🥰

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

They all scrambling

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🤣😂🤣...

Incoming, and nothing can stop what's coming are what I think when I see this. I guess it's mating season. I had two male deer running around my house. I think they were fighting over territory. I was getting groceries out of my trunk and I didn't move while they ran behind me and around to the back yard.

10:10

“All for a buck”
🦌
[Y]

NOW.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

It's like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn on the light.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Rounding up your Patriots VK?

My question is, what are they running from?

it’s reigning deer 😂

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Halleluiah!!!

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

You know my country ass just thought about deer jerky, and some on the grill....pretty and tasty.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Good Morning VK & Frens
t/s 12:08 > 3:8 > 11
video :36 > 369
💧36 https://qalerts.app/?q=%2336

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Guard your mind. Hone your discernment. Avoid knee-jerk judgements and question everything, as well as motives. We are in an information war and psychological operations of epic proportions are being waged by operators on both sides. Truth is not immune. Fog will continue, by design, to get thicker. Stay on mission and avoid meaningless, irrelevant to the mission at hand distractions and noise. Don't fight battles that don't further the mission. Focus. Mission forward. For the Republic. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

GOoD Morning 💓 Thank you for sharing VK!

Wow! Seeing the deer run through the forest to me is a sign that our NEW journey may just be starting! Also a spiritual message to me to deepen my Faith and to my own inner wisdom.

In my Classical Feng Shui studies i learned... deer have a very unique energetic combination of air and earth, bringing both grounding earth energy and inspiring cosmic energy with them wherever they go. We as humans run both these types of energies through our energetic systems, keeping us consistently aligned with our place here on earth, and how it matches up to our heavenly alignments.

In Christianity deer are heavily used as a metaphor to explain our own spiritual connection to the divine. “God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.” a nod into the strength, determination, and adventurous spirit that a deer represents, a deep connection to the spiritual realm and the creator.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Santa's reindeer farm! j/k 😂🎅

Is this a heads-up for the stampede to come of suspended accounts about to be reinstated on twitter?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

They are on the run in DC….no where to hide!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

so hoarding the pray going in for the kill shot not vary sporting if u ask me…..UNLESS ……🧌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Nana has been thinking of the baby in Dallas hospital since last night.
Has anyone gotten any more information on it?
I dont understand why no one is touching this baby or why it has not eaten!!!
I have had a premie in a neo natal unit and touching is one the most important things they encourage no matter the size or condition of the baby.
Anyone???

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The baby is home with parents now, I saw this morning around nine.
Praise the Lord.
LOVE

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

here i am using projectile weapons to hunt. i didn't know i could just use my dinner fork.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Holy Crap Ballz!! Climb mofos 🪜 Climb.. lol.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Look at them run!! You can run but you can't hide!
Super cool video
We are winning