#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

GOoD Morning đź’“ Thank you for sharing VK!

Wow! Seeing the deer run through the forest to me is a sign that our NEW journey may just be starting! Also a spiritual message to me to deepen my Faith and to my own inner wisdom.

In my Classical Feng Shui studies i learned... deer have a very unique energetic combination of air and earth, bringing both grounding earth energy and inspiring cosmic energy with them wherever they go. We as humans run both these types of energies through our energetic systems, keeping us consistently aligned with our place here on earth, and how it matches up to our heavenly alignments.

In Christianity deer are heavily used as a metaphor to explain our own spiritual connection to the divine. “God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.” a nod into the strength, determination, and adventurous spirit that a deer represents, a deep connection to the spiritual realm and the creator.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it