I Have A Prayer Request πŸ™πŸ’™
Was thinking about Photon this morning it's been a while since we've heard from her or her family. I hope she's doing ok and safe. If anyone sees this and has a moment to pray, pray for her, ask God to send his ministering angels down around her and put a hedge of protection around her and everyone involved in her situation. Give them comfort. πŸ•Š

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Sarah McLachlan - In the arms of an angel - YouTube

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For the break that will make it okThere's always some reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the ...

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ for Annie
I think of her often.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Dear Heavenly Father, I come humbly before You, to pray for our friend, Photon. Please watch over her and her family. Please put Your hedge of protection around them and wrap them in Your heavenly armor, Father. Please keep them safe and protected from all things that wish to do them harm. Please give them the love, comfort, peace, protection, strength, courage, wisdom, and guidance they need to overcome any and all obstacles in their way. Be with them every step of the way, Father. Let them know, You are with them and guiding their pathway with Your light, Father. If it be Your will, please hear my prayer, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

πŸŒ„Sent heavenward!

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Serah, I have been praying for Annie too. πŸ’•

May God wrap His loving arms around her.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

@Photon

πŸ™β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Annie is in my daily prayers. I check her page now and then in the hope of seeing her post again. Prayers will continue.

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up πŸ™πŸ»

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

πŸ™

Praying!! πŸ™ Praying she found a holistic treatment that reversed her course towards πŸ’― healing! πŸ™

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I think of her often and pray πŸ™

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response janice marie to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ Thank you for praying for her!

(1) Show this thread