Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

He was such a cute little girl with so much promise...Alas...

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢 🤮 💩

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

He has not changed at all. If you put him in a lineup, I'd be able to pick him out.
Evil then.
Evil now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Soros is Hillary's relative

she gives me the chils

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Hillary Clinton cousin?

Nazi and Jews are enemy to each other. Nazi has nothing to do with Jews. It is Jews controlling USA, not Nazi. The information in this video is not accurate.

The Talmud, one of the most egregious examples of genocidal hate literature ever written.

In the religion of Judaism, non-Jews are considered to be human garbage.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog (“Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed”).

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, “Gentile,” (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, “…in the various versions the reading has been altered, ‘The best among the Egyptians’ being generally substituted.” In the Soncino version: “the best of the heathens” (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Yeah.. that is why humanity needed Jesus.. He solved these problems. He came to save us ALL.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,ongoing in norway: government is ordering private homes to take in ukrainian refugees🔎

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Nobody.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

GITMO that devil....

(4) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Great little background autobiography on Soros.
SHORT AND,,,,not So Sweet

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In his 60 min interview, he talked about confiscating the goods of Jewish families, with his adoped Christian father.

I wondered right then, if that were the seed money he used for his huge wealth gathering.

After Operation Paperclip, and the dissemination of high ranking Nazi scientists through out American society, science and industry, I am sure he was well connected to all of then - and insider trading would have been his main tool to empire build.

The Nazis were into paganism, and no doubt brought that with them too...

I hear his son Alexander, is worse than his old goat father...

There is a reason, in ancient days, ENTIRE families were killed, when there was a change of the power structure.

Revenge is generational, and evil bides its time, waiting to gather its following around it again.

The alliance of evil;
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I saw that interview did not understand at the time but thought what a bastard

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

maybw like a nephew can you have a cousin 50 years older?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

im sure his face is looking forward to the slow trip it will be taking if he lives another 30 years

(6) Show this thread

I knew this but i didn´t know they are using children so young .Nice lille GIRL by the way !!! Miss Soros 😁

11:42 = 143

143 = George Soros

Coincidence?

Remember Remember the Fifth of Novmeber.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

this one blew my mind !!!