VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

In his 60 min interview, he talked about confiscating the goods of Jewish families, with his adoped Christian father.

I wondered right then, if that were the seed money he used for his huge wealth gathering.

After Operation Paperclip, and the dissemination of high ranking Nazi scientists through out American society, science and industry, I am sure he was well connected to all of then - and insider trading would have been his main tool to empire build.

The Nazis were into paganism, and no doubt brought that with them too...

I hear his son Alexander, is worse than his old goat father...

There is a reason, in ancient days, ENTIRE families were killed, when there was a change of the power structure.

Revenge is generational, and evil bides its time, waiting to gather its following around it again.

The alliance of evil;
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I saw that interview did not understand at the time but thought what a bastard

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Indeed.

I watched it about the time of the CNN/BBC coverage of the 2016 election - when I realized they were using exactly the same script to describe the election!

I then saw this, a short while later on Youtube, (that is whete I began contradicting the left), then found my way to Alex Jones, and many other awakening resources, but I can say, this was a big contributing factor in my red pill process.

The CNN/BBC broadcast started it, and this interview made me start hunting down information... its all history from there 😁

(1) Show this thread