VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

im sure his face is looking forward to the slow trip it will be taking if he lives another 30 years

maybw like a nephew can you have a cousin 50 years older?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response reaper myer to his Publication

According to fact checker you can't be cousins if you're from different countries.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Hey Kenites!
Who's Your Daddy?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I tried to find more about this cousins thing and found that Fact Checker saying it's false.... that was plenty for me. lol

https://noqreport.com/2022/03/03/george-soros-helped-zelensky-become-president-of-ukraine-through-massive-propaganda-campaign-now-he-backs-puppet-regime-he-installed/

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😑

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

did not know this.