Our friend Doc Holidays wife is in distress. This is call to pray for her. Im posting this that she be healed for the glory of God thee Father YHVH and Jesus Christ.

Please prayerfully consider coming into agreement and praying for this patriots wife.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face tword you and give you peace.

Bless them Father for your glory and by your love, mercy and favor, bless them.

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

I prayerfully and humbly come in compete agreement. Thank you Father for Your loving care and healing on our glorious sister. I thank You for the sacrifice of your only begotten son, Jesus and ask for healing in His name. Amen

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I prayerfully and humbly come in compete agreement. Thank you Father for Your loving care and administration of healing on this sister of ours. I thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross and ask for healing in His name. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

🙏🙏🙏 Prayers that God would comfort her with his love and give her the peace and happiness that we should be feeling and we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. She should also feel the love and support from all of us anons. God Bless.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless them with healing

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Doc Holiday's wife. Please help heal her of whatever distress she is going through. Please give her love, healing, peace, comfort, strength, wisdom, discernment, courage, and guidance. Please let her know You are with her and her family helping them through this. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

🙏 prayers for Doq's wife sending her some healing light & love

Amen

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AMEN

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God
Please help this strong woman during her time of need.
Healing energy Positive thoughts, and prayers of Joy sent her way.
Thank you God for All of your help.
Love and healing light
🙏🙏💞💞
💫💫💐💐

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God
Please help this strong woman during her time of need.
Healing energy Positive thoughts, and prayers of Joy sent her way.
Thank you God for All of your help.
Love and healing light
🙏🙏💞💞
💫💫💐💐

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

🙏🙏❤🙏🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!