please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

🙏💗🙏
Just a thought both husband and I quit eating bread, that has taken care of most of our aches and pains. Now when we have a burger from the local bar we noticed we hurt the next day.... the burgers are so good!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

what! no bread! lol..but if thats what it takes! will try everything else first!🤣. thank you!!

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

Gosh and I forgot the best part.

Prior to husband giving up bread/grains, he had carpal tunnel, a muscular pain in his chest and hips so bad he had a hard time bending over to tie his boots in the morning. The 3rd day without eating bread he was dancing around the house, shaking his hips and singing... I Feel Good!

Only people mentioned by @MissMyrna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Myrna, click on at the bottom under it