please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I pray for you love 🙏❤️

thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to America’s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

🙏❤️

(9) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤗I would love some healing prayers.
I was hit by a lung virus a few days ago.
I'm fighting hard to get rid of it.
Thank you so much
🤗🤗💓🤗💞

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Prayers for quick recovery 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Prayers for a speedy recovery 🙏🙏🙏

(23) Show this thread

We’ve all got each other, fren!
Continued prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥