please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

🙏💗🙏
Just a thought both husband and I quit eating bread, that has taken care of most of our aches and pains. Now when we have a burger from the local bar we noticed we hurt the next day.... the burgers are so good!

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

what! no bread! lol..but if thats what it takes! will try everything else first!🤣. thank you!!

Husband use to eat a loaf a bread in 2 days by himself, after 2-3 days without bread his aches and pains were gone and energy level went way up.

Gosh and I forgot the best part.

Prior to husband giving up bread/grains, he had carpal tunnel, a muscular pain in his chest and hips so bad he had a hard time bending over to tie his boots in the morning. The 3rd day without eating bread he was dancing around the house, shaking his hips and singing... I Feel Good!

(2) Show this thread