please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissMyrna in this post can reply

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

🙏❤️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to America’s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

thank you Craig! so interesting! definitely have the environment to go barefoot and ground! will give it a whirl!😌

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏
Just a thought both husband and I quit eating bread, that has taken care of most of our aches and pains. Now when we have a burger from the local bar we noticed we hurt the next day.... the burgers are so good!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

what! no bread! lol..but if thats what it takes! will try everything else first!🤣. thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

so so sweet and so appreciated🥰!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

No prayer too small... I wish all good days for you IJN 🙏🏻

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

love!😌

(1) Show this thread

God bring complete healing to Myrna. The pain has to leave her in your precious name. Thank you for Myrna you already know she is a blessing.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

love…thank you..i never ask for prayers…

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

acupuncture will help

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

thank you so much for caring to respond…that is next on my list after trying diatomaceous earn next week…love🥰

(1) Show this thread

God bless you i pray you feel no pain, only comfort and love ♥️🙏 do you drink any carbonated beverages? juice, pop, beer? my dad has the same issue and we have been experimenting w him, cutting carbonation seems to help his pain/inflammation so far.
feel better♥️♥️🙏⚘🌹💐

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

cannot express my gratitude enough for the prayers..i do not drink many carbonated drinks..huge water drinker (well water)…am not overweight…well not by much😌.. i really would like to redirect prayers to someone else who really needs them more…i hate to complain with only “hip pain” …I do have a huge pain tolerance and am finding it difficult to stand and walk after sitting for an hour or so…waking up at night several times to “re-adjust”….this saying resonates with me so much…”man complained so much that his feet hurt..then he met a man who had no feet”...😔 love to all for your prayers and concern 🥰

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Check out the Boron (people use Borax with great results) and Arthritis connection.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

will do! Sooo afraid of conventional doctors/medicine these days 😔

(1) Show this thread