please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Jesus just filled me up now i shareβ™₯️😍

πŸ€—I would love some healing prayers.
I was hit by a lung virus a few days ago.
I'm fighting hard to get rid of it.
Thank you so much
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸ’ž

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Prayers for a speedy recovery πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Prayers for quick recovery πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

healing prayers for you ❀️
half of red onion by your bed while you sleep to absorb the bacteria
πŸ™β€οΈ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

healing prayers for you ❀️
half of red onion by your bed while you sleep to absorb the bacteria
πŸ™β€οΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection around Arba. Provide her with strength, faith, restored health via Your healing and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Arba this song is my sincere prayer for you to be healed "In Jesus Name" β™₯️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I am always prone to lung problems, bronchitis and pneumonia. With early symptoms I Take echinecha/goldenseal 2 tabs twice a day and N-AC once a day and it seems to be working for me.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thanks for the reminder, I used to take that combo somehow I stopped. πŸ’“πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

God heal Arba No weapon formed against her shall stand!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ healing prayer for you Arba. WRWY!

Prayers up for a swift return to your good health!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Try this:
Mix Food Grade hydrogen peroxide 50/50 with saline in a hand held nebulizer and inhale mist. Stay well hydrated with alkaline water ( add lemon to water). Take deep breaths and cough. Drink some herbal tea with lemon. Drink tonic watwr with real quinine mixed with juice. Take Vit. C,D and zinc and Quercetin.
Praying you get better quickly.πŸ˜‡
5 pics πŸ‘‡

Lord, slay that virus in Arba and get her back in their dancing shoes fast. Bless her with your swift action to her need. In Jesus name I pray.

God✝️ Family is everything πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™ prayers up. God Bless

While I never went to the doctor and don't think I had an infection, I was having problems with breathing as my upper lungs seemed blocked. I booked a Tachyon Chamber with the intent of clearing my lungs and they cleared within 15 minutes.

#tachyons are amazing.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Sending comfort and prayers your way. God is with you and He has sent his angels to surround you and bring you a quick healing. IJN I pray. God Bless.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Prayers for complete healing!!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
Please help Arba to fight this infection. Please alleviate any discomfort and difficulty in breathing. Restore Arba to full health. Arba is a warrior in your army and is a bright beacon to others.
Thank you in advance for your grace and healing miracles.
In your name we pray.....

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

So Be it πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers! Also try hydroptherapy: cold wet cotton socks rung out then put on the feet covered in dry wool socks for ten mintues or wear them all night if it feels good. My nautropath says this tricks the body into thinking it is freezing and it ramps up the immune system! Will help beat any sickness!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

I tried that once (my ND suggest) and honestly it didn't work so well that way and was uber uncomfy....BUT...I found taking a mini size ice pack or beanbag frozen and putting it on bottom of feet under sock worked really well. Hope that's of some help.πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

ill pray for you My friend β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ™
i pray your lungs feel 100% better, get lots of rest, sending you good vibes love and healing ❀ πŸ’œ πŸ’• ✨ believe, trust and you will be healed by God with meβ™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ™πŸŒΉ
i will keep you in my prayers let me know how you feel keep me updated πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’Œ love you lots ❀