“To Friends of Martin. You don't need to know who I am. Nor my history. Nor what happened today. Just, please know that when you feel down, there is a HUGE community here who will pick you up and carry you forwards. All you need do is be a part of it. With love.”

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you Martin! 🙏🏻

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Is Martin ok?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Let’s share a cup of tea today, and inhale all the loving kindness we have for one another. WWG1WGA 💕

Does anyone need a hug? ❤️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

WWG1WGA WW

I just now got online & this showed up in one of the first posts on my feed. Which is somewhat of a miracle. I was feeling very down today, so I was just cleaning out an abundance of emails that had built up. I archive your writings, & I started reading through them again, so they are fresh in my mind. They go way back, & you have shared a lot about your life. What a blessing you are to us. Reading & reflecting on this Q anon journey, you had me laughing a lot. You express so well all the emotions this journey has been for all of us. I had just got done watching the life insurance video. Your dedication, & the hits you have taken, are an inspiration for us all to never stop fighting, & when one door closes, another one always opens up. I hope tomorrow is better for you. Never doubt you are loved & appreciated, & yes. WWG1WGA.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Martin, thank you for all of the beautiful pictures, and posts that you share with us, We love you and support you. Praying for you.

❤️

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin same to you and more your pretty amazing 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Prayers Martin. 🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

💖🙌🙌🙌

Truth, Worldwide! i try to tell my customers everyday im connected to people ALL over the world who think like we do. They dont see it. its all good. We are one and nothing can stop it!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Martin - so often you lead the charge at giving a flow to our voice and pick the exact words and sentiment that affirms our manic minds . that is a unique form of love and care for us. i am not alone in the feeling that when i read your work, my soul just settles and says “yes - this.” thank you.

all that to say, i am so glad you can feel and accept the reciprocal love when you need it most. prayers for peace. 🙏

Friends of Martin Dont need to know who he is or what happened today? And you all show love. HOLY FUCK BALLS. its worse than I thought.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

World Wide ! 🙏🙏

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼
Love to you Fren ❤️🙌🏻

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

You are never alone my fren 🐸

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇God bless you Martin and your family!!! We shall be thinking of you!!! TY for all your shares and kindness!!! Love you brother!!!

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

❣️🙌❣️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Absolutely Martin....Amen and Thank You❣️

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Hey Martin, we all need time to decompress and refresh. Get out and do something physical like exercise, go for a walk, take time out for you. We love you take care.

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

So true. Love this, Martin. We are here for each other.🙏🏻 😎❤️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

you R a shinning light for all of us! WWG1WGA 🐸

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for Martin, you are loved!

I love my Martin Geddes!! 🤜❤️🤛!!!!!!!! I am humbled to have corresponded with you on Twitter and in emails. I am also humbled to have one of your photos on a canvas from 2 years ago. I was a small account on Twitter and you took the time to speak with me. You are forever loved and have inspired me in so many ways. You are so loved! Sara 🤜WWG1WGA🤛!!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts