“To Friends of Martin. You don't need to know who I am. Nor my history. Nor what happened today. Just, please know that when you feel down, there is a HUGE community here who will pick you up and carry you forwards. All you need do is be a part of it. With love.”

I just now got online & this showed up in one of the first posts on my feed. Which is somewhat of a miracle. I was feeling very down today, so I was just cleaning out an abundance of emails that had built up. I archive your writings, & I started reading through them again, so they are fresh in my mind. They go way back, & you have shared a lot about your life. What a blessing you are to us. Reading & reflecting on this Q anon journey, you had me laughing a lot. You express so well all the emotions this journey has been for all of us. I had just got done watching the life insurance video. Your dedication, & the hits you have taken, are an inspiration for us all to never stop fighting, & when one door closes, another one always opens up. I hope tomorrow is better for you. Never doubt you are loved & appreciated, & yes. WWG1WGA.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lifeisgood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIVE LIFE, click on at the bottom under it