πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My Night.

I LOVE FIREPITS!

During the 22 Years I Spent Working at the Jail, I Supplemented My Income by Doing Landscaping. I Informally Referred to My Part-time Business as SACRED SPACES Plant and Stonescaping.

I Installed Stone Steps and did Flagstone and Paver Walkways and Patios, Along with the Appropriate Plantings; but My Favorite Projects were when I could Create Circular Flagstone Firepits so that Family and Friends could Gather Together in a Circle and Share Time with One Another.
During the Course of the Past 15 Years I have Installed Firepits Similar to the One Below--Ranging in Size from 10 Feet to 17 Feet
in Diameter. My Work is More Precisely Fitted and I Vary the Siza and Shape of the Stones to Create a Visual "Swirling" Effect
I Always Used Multi-Colored Flagstone from Fond du Lac Wisconsin that Complimented any Field Rock Features that May or May Not have Accompanied a Given Project.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I tried to create something like this and failed miserably 🀣 Ive been using a chimnea that is severely cracked and held together with wire 😬
Great job, it looks wonderful πŸ’

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Beautiful!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

AMAZING πŸ‘πŸ»β£οΈ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome!
Feel free to drop by Nana's to create at will!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Are You in Tennessee? If so, I Lived in Nashville for a Couple of Years back in the 80's (Antioch, TN). It was Really Beautiful there.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As Noted in the Description Above, this Photo was SIMILAR to My Work. The Stone in My Firepits are Actually More Varied in Size and Shape and Create a Subtle Circular Flow, although most People won't Notice
I did this Project Four Years age in Whitewater, WI for a Professor of Literature at University of Wisconsin/Whitewater. It is 16 Feet in Diameter.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Me too. I know Fond du Lac. A former love of mine is from outside Madison. Why am I not surprised that you worked with Fibonacci. Very beautiful work. This is a primitive pit on a property I'm renting now in coastal wine country CA. I could go on and on about how magically beautiful this place is. I spend my time here with two baby goats, 2 cows, a few chickens, and lots of hawks. I am blessed.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Red Hawks are One of My Spirit Animals. I See Them Wherever I Go and Sometimes They Are Perched in a Nearby Tree Relatively Close to where I Am Hiking.
I Also had One Fly Parallel to My Truck about 20 Feet Away when I was Driving

(1) Show this thread

Very nice! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

I've Actually Done Twelve of these in the Past Fifteen Years

(1) Show this thread

GO LIGHT YOUR WHIRLED!

Go Light Your World Video by Chris Rice Music Video - YouTube

This is a fan-made music video of Chris Rice's song, "Go Light Your World."A Special thanks go to Randy Folkenberg and Christian Welch for their help.