🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My Night.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I LOVE FIREPITS!

During the 22 Years I Spent Working at the Jail, I Supplemented My Income by Doing Landscaping. I Informally Referred to My Part-time Business as SACRED SPACES Plant and Stonescaping.

I Installed Stone Steps and did Flagstone and Paver Walkways and Patios, Along with the Appropriate Plantings; but My Favorite Projects were when I could Create Circular Flagstone Firepits so that Family and Friends could Gather Together in a Circle and Share Time with One Another.
During the Course of the Past 15 Years I have Installed Firepits Similar to the One Below--Ranging in Size from 10 Feet to 17 Feet
in Diameter. My Work is More Precisely Fitted and I Vary the Siza and Shape of the Stones to Create a Visual "Swirling" Effect
I Always Used Multi-Colored Flagstone from Fond du Lac Wisconsin that Complimented any Field Rock Features that May or May Not have Accompanied a Given Project.

Me too. I know Fond du Lac. A former love of mine is from outside Madison. Why am I not surprised that you worked with Fibonacci. Very beautiful work. This is a primitive pit on a property I'm renting now in coastal wine country CA. I could go on and on about how magically beautiful this place is. I spend my time here with two baby goats, 2 cows, a few chickens, and lots of hawks. I am blessed.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Red Hawks are One of My Spirit Animals. I See Them Wherever I Go and Sometimes They Are Perched in a Nearby Tree Relatively Close to where I Am Hiking.
I Also had One Fly Parallel to My Truck about 20 Feet Away when I was Driving

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Shhh. Mine too. I know how to send you messages now when the internet shuts down.

(1) Show this thread