πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My Night.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I LOVE FIREPITS!

During the 22 Years I Spent Working at the Jail, I Supplemented My Income by Doing Landscaping. I Informally Referred to My Part-time Business as SACRED SPACES Plant and Stonescaping.

I Installed Stone Steps and did Flagstone and Paver Walkways and Patios, Along with the Appropriate Plantings; but My Favorite Projects were when I could Create Circular Flagstone Firepits so that Family and Friends could Gather Together in a Circle and Share Time with One Another.
During the Course of the Past 15 Years I have Installed Firepits Similar to the One Below--Ranging in Size from 10 Feet to 17 Feet
in Diameter. My Work is More Precisely Fitted and I Vary the Siza and Shape of the Stones to Create a Visual "Swirling" Effect
I Always Used Multi-Colored Flagstone from Fond du Lac Wisconsin that Complimented any Field Rock Features that May or May Not have Accompanied a Given Project.

I tried to create something like this and failed miserably 🀣 Ive been using a chimnea that is severely cracked and held together with wire 😬
Great job, it looks wonderful πŸ’

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it