Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Looks inviting🙏🏻🕊🐸❤️

On my journey in the wilderness😂it’s been chemtrails by day and drones by night...

God is Good🙏🏻✨❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

beautiful

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

💓I'll be the 17th reply with 117 likes

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NICE FIRE . ❤️

(27) Show this thread

🙌🏻❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

7:45
Spirit/Pres. Trump

Wow Fan that is sweet!

Nana loves a good fire on a chilly night!
Did you have some marsh mellows to toast?

This weather makes me wish I had a hot tub!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The wife and I bought the one from sams club VK recommended a few years back. Works fine. $500

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful ;)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

wow!!!!!! Nice!!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Nice! I love sitting outside, fireside. Soothing! 😊

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I just found this song recently. Isn't it sweet? (No matter who Taylor is.) Love the old clips.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Who else is on the edge of their chair trying to zoom in 🙋‍♀️
😆

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

LOL. An anon can never simply view a pic w/out studying every pixel.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I LOVE FIREPITS!

During the 22 Years I Spent Working at the Jail, I Supplemented My Income by Doing Landscaping. I Informally Referred to My Part-time Business as SACRED SPACES Plant and Stonescaping.

I Installed Stone Steps and did Flagstone and Paver Walkways and Patios, Along with the Appropriate Plantings; but My Favorite Projects were when I could Create Circular Flagstone Firepits so that Family and Friends could Gather Together in a Circle and Share Time with One Another.
During the Course of the Past 15 Years I have Installed Firepits Similar to the One Below--Ranging in Size from 10 Feet to 17 Feet
in Diameter. My Work is More Precisely Fitted and I Vary the Siza and Shape of the Stones to Create a Visual "Swirling" Effect
I Always Used Multi-Colored Flagstone from Fond du Lac Wisconsin that Complimented any Field Rock Features that May or May Not have Accompanied a Given Project.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Beautiful!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I tried to create something like this and failed miserably 🤣 Ive been using a chimnea that is severely cracked and held together with wire 😬
Great job, it looks wonderful 💝

(6) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I would love to share a campfire with you and the fam.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Maybe we will at Anon Island.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I wanna come too!!!🙌 I got marshmallows...!😉

BURN THEM ALL.

I woke up to Telsa in the sky and EBS 😜 one day it will be the right one 👊🐸👊

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Pretty big storm you recorded. I heard quite a few BOOMs as well.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I don't need to preach to you about grounding. Amazing how soothing the sound of rain is. Thanks for the share.

(3) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOTHING LIKE A NICE CAMPFIRE AND STARRY NIGHT, THATS WHY I GAVE MY DAUGHTER AND FAMILY MY HOUSE AND LIVE AT THE CAMP

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Good Papa. Nature is the best teacher.

(1) Show this thread

Kennedy blue skies! So pretty! 💕it