You can ascend to a higher level of consciousness but you have to give up coffee first.

Quit caffeine

You must be joking

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is actually true for me. Well at least after the withdrawal is over.
My writing is much clearer, and more words are spelled correctly.

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

higher levels of consciousness, is not the answer; believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, is the only solution to complete peace.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Seriously...? Coffee is all I drink besides water these days! But if that's all it takes, Im willing.
Please answer "Seriously...?" first though. 😂
🙏💚🙏

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

But GOD made the Beans for us ,didnt he?

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Does a Brave New World require Caffeine?

I lost my livelihood, my savings, am basically financially ruined, no way to earn my way out of this (I'm old) my vehicle is on its last legs, family and friends turned their back on me (cuz I'm a Trump supporter) and the last refuge and comforting thing I have is a cup of coffee in the morning. Ya'll can ascend all you want to but I'm sticking with my coffee and my dogs.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

I was so sick last week I quit everything for a week 🤣

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i gave up coffee and tea earlier this year, but in a moment (well several moments) of weakness, i started back again

I’m sure I could give it up again

Let's invite some higher level beings to come down here to the 3d earth plane and see what they say after a few weeks on the prison planet.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

😆😂

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I think that may be one of the hardes pills for even anons to swallow lol. I think it is HIGHLY possible that coffee inhibits us in many ways. And really, why else would they want a Starbucks on every corner. It was so hard for me to give up my latte’s 🫣😲

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Martin how could you! 😭 My coffee! ☕

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

Have trouble ascending from bed without my covfefe!