Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Show Me How to Guard My Heart

God, I want to draw near to You, but I don't always know how to do that. Sometimes I find myself choosing to do what is comfortable over what is good. Please help me. Show me how to guard my heart, and then please help me to make wise choices that honor You. Let whatever I say and do be a reflection of my love for You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Amen. This is my prayer as well. Thank you for putting it into words, Tammi.πŸ’•

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ratherbriding in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ Thank you, not my words, but I love this. Whomever wrote this, said it quite well for us all. I am honored to share this with you all. I love spreading God's messages for everyone. Makes me feel like I am doing his Will and spreading his Love for everyoneπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ