Show Me How to Guard My Heart

God, I want to draw near to You, but I don't always know how to do that. Sometimes I find myself choosing to do what is comfortable over what is good. Please help me. Show me how to guard my heart, and then please help me to make wise choices that honor You. Let whatever I say and do be a reflection of my love for You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

AMEN. I pray this daily.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen and Amen. πŸ™πŸ»

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen πŸ™
I am a sucker for a Narcissist story.
I was born a fixer, and helper
I am easily Tricked, endlessly due to my big heart.
I wish these charmers the best of luck with God!
ALL of the crimes they have committed against innocent big heart humans.
Phew
I prefer my path
Please God protect us.
Thank you
Amen

In response arba happihr to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Amen. This is my prayer as well. Thank you for putting it into words, Tammi.πŸ’•

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ Thank you, not my words, but I love this. Whomever wrote this, said it quite well for us all. I am honored to share this with you all. I love spreading God's messages for everyone. Makes me feel like I am doing his Will and spreading his Love for everyoneπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread