So i just had a thought regarding this
The q post 55 never says anything about Trump doing this tweet .but what if its about Elon officially taken over twitter ? and the storm has started on twitter with all the exposing he is doing ....
thoughts 💭

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

In response Red Edge to her Publication

i was SO excited when i saw this tweet 😍

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I miss Reese....

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

you think elon believes in God?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Trump said he will not go back to Twitter
It is very difficult that he changes his mind
Never say never but very difficult
So someone else will have to do the Tweet

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, I have a theory. I’ve been in the “tweet” has-already-happened-camp, since it first came out in 2021. However, referring back to@Vonline46 below,@John_F_Kennedy does not have the coveted blue check. What if, when accounts are restored Patriot1776🇺🇸 returns with ☑. There’s been plenty of attention drawn to VK’s post. LSWH! But, watch this space…..@John_F_Kennedy

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy birthday 1/7/21

(7) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Elon already made a statement like that. And you are correct, Q never said, that President Trump was going to say it. He just said, look to Twitter for that statement. I think, you may be right. I have thought about it too.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Im not very good with the decodes etc but im learning over time but everything had multiple meanings and i just had a lightbulb moment lol 😂

(1) Show this thread