I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

So i just had a thought regarding this
The q post 55 never says anything about Trump doing this tweet .but what if its about Elon officially taken over twitter ? and the storm has started on twitter with all the exposing he is doing ....
thoughts 💭

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy birthday 1/7/21

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Doq, I have a theory. I’ve been in the “tweet” has-already-happened-camp, since it first came out in 2021. However, referring back to@Vonline46 below,@John_F_Kennedy does not have the coveted blue check. What if, when accounts are restored Patriot1776🇺🇸 returns with ☑. There’s been plenty of attention drawn to VK’s post. LSWH! But, watch this space…..@John_F_Kennedy

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I like your theory and I agree.. either way I think the post happened a long time ago for those of us that were on twitter and were paying attention…

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

It baffles me there is so much confusion about this. When I hear we're waiting for it I'm like.. are we? This should have been an Absolute, No Brainer Big Event. I don't get it.

(2) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I think that was the TWEET, day after Jan 6🤯

I remember this very well. Just love John F. Kennedy! :D

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

So.. was that "THE" tweet we've been waiting for 😂

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I do remember that Tweet
So i guess i wasn't correct lol 😆
and that account I recall maybe Jr's.... 😁