Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Most know "muscle memory" and that is bc our cells have memory & provide us with generational past thoughts / experiences ... thus, everything builds on past foundations.
- seems logical right?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yeah want to make some adjustments to my DNA of thoughts and fears♥️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Unless...

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Nope.. my DNA is washed in the blood of The Lamb.. Yeah.. I have to wash it everyday cause I'm a sinner and Im working everyday to be more like Jesus but I'm still human so I mess up.

OH really, then how come my dad could count cards in blackjack and I can't. Just kidding but he really could. PROBABLY what the word means about many things, "new creation in Jesus" "old things passed away" generational curses broken, those three off the top of my head.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

'passed' it.....

I've been saying that for years.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

So if we conquer our fears do we save the next gen from them or make it easier for them to face? Either way I'm sitting pretty good. Fear is a choice. I Choose Not too.#GodWins Love of Truth,Freedom, Family, God, the Holy Spirit and all that is good in this world fills my heart and soul. There is no room for fear. Only Resolve.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

"So if we conquer our fears do we save the next gen from them or make it easier for them to face?"

Maybe the later rather than the former. If fear or a fear is encoded in DNA then would take a while before that fear weakens or is stretched thin to the point that it does not matter anymore

-like the great-great grand daughter of an Italian immigrant
The grand daughter has little to no Italian ties sans blood
Fear works the same

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I’m comfy

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

makes sense. mental health is worsen every generation it would seem

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

that's from the regular vaxxes

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

This makes me think of Rupert Sheldrake's work regarding what he calls the Morphic Field. If I understood him correctly, we (being the Good Lord's creations) have the power to change future generations of humanity by what we overcome (i.e., fear) and what we learn (i.e., wisdom). He expounds by suggesting a theory that we each can actually effect the past by making our own personal changes...overcoming our own personal fears, evolving emotionally and the like. Of course, there aren't any known ways to prove this. That said, perhaps it might help explain the Mandela effect? Are we time traveling via our DNA? Do our individual efforts to learn, grow, understand and help humanity move backwards and forwards through time? It's a fascinating concept and one I have accepted as truth. I credit this belief as being the driver that compels me to improve my own flaws, to understand deeper concepts and truths that I might otherwise have shunned because they were so uncomfortable to address.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Literally? Or does DNA communicate wirelessly with the collective consciousness?

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Both I think

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

This made me think of "future proves past" The use of the word "past" instead of "passed"

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Yesterday in Russia

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

In the skies over Russia today.

The same day that Q drops an entire message about protecting your DNA, and reminds you what the *real* war is —> the transhumanist and sick, luciferian plan to eradicate your own immune system and mind control you.

Ascension.
Activation.
Geronimo.

(1) Show this thread

"past" it on

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

but..
Maybe 'born again' means regeneration of DNA...?

'That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit IS spirit' John 3:7

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would venture to say that Earth human DNA is a precious commodity in the universe.
It would seem that in the All that Is, we are infants.

I do believe that we are coming into a time when generations recently born and to come will retain more memories of the skills of past lives and generations.
Is it because our DNA is being repaired by a difference Earth frequency, a higher dimensional frequency that Earth is moving into?
You know Nana has questions?

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 1111 CONTINUING TO DEFEAT THE EVIL CABAL